Prejudice Against Homosexuals
- by Christopher Blake is recommended reading
- Which kind of debtor are you?
- Sins of Sodom
- Who's right in identifying these --
conservative Adventists or gay theologians? Or is it
- Calling Sin by
Its Right Name
- Do we know how to do it biblically?
What is an
Abomination to God?
- Through a comprehensive study of the word
"abomination" in the KJV we find its true
meaning and avoid misapplying it.
- Love the
Sinner, Hate the Sin?
- Do we know how to apply this oft-repeated
principle in a biblical manner? Do we really love gay
- A Balanced View of
- We think that's what the Bible promotes -- neither a change
of sexual orientation nor permission of gay sex.
to the Christian Daughter of a Gay Dad
- A daughter's question crystallizes the
conservative Christian's dilemma in relating to the
homosexuality of loved ones.
Hope for Gay Adventists
- Good News for Gay
- Yes, there really is good news for gay
-- An Oxymoron?
- Is it possible to be both gay and a faithful Adventist?
a Gay Adventist - So What Are My Options?
- Are there options between the two extremes of
orientation change and indulging in gay sex? We think there
- Suicide --Afraid to Ask?
- For someone you know, this article could mean the difference between
life and death. By Ralph Seland.
- Is Suicide an Option?
- Some questions to ask. By Ralph Seland.
- Fear Has a Passkey
- But Jesus says, "Fear not."
By Ralph Seland.
How Many Dollars
Have You Sinned?
- Does the story of Mary and Simon have
something to say to us? By Ralph Seland
Do You Feel
Forgiven? by Ralph Seland
- Thought-provoking article about suicidal
despair, false guilt, real guilt and forgiveness..
- How Do People
- Is a homosexual orientation the result of
choices in life? Are there biological causes?
- Should Christian gay people be encouraged to change their
If Opposites Attract, Why Same-Sex Attraction
- Tim Wilkins addresses this conundrum. (Off-site, opens in
- Is heterosexuality a holier orientation than homosexuality?
Should homosexuals strive to become heterosexual? You be the
- Somewhere in the Middle
- Perhaps that describes you -- neither completely straight
nor completely gay?
What About Gays' Need to Change? It May Not Be What You Think
- A thought-provoking article by Tim Wilkins (Off-site, opens
in new window)
Preaching on Homosexuality
- Several years ago I spoke to 1,400 church-goers representing
more than two dozen churches. Filling an auditorium to capacity
and spilling into an overflow area ...
Redeeming Our Sad
article by Christopher
Blake, former editor of Insight, which we feel it is still relevant today. Because of its length, the
article is supplied in several parts.
here for the first part. For a
version (all one long file),
Would Jesus Say to Homosexuals?
- Seventh-day Adventist Pastor John McLarty
explores this searching question.
What the Incarnation Teaches Us About Reaching the Homosexual
- John the Apostle wrote "And the Word became flesh and dwelt
What Your 1st Question Says About You
- When helping people who hurt, homosexual or otherwise, our
questions reveal a lot about what we consider important...
Are we asking the right questions? Homosexuality and the church
- In an April 2008 survey of Americans and their views on
homosexuality. One question asked was “If you were considering
visiting or joining a church...